closeBrackets associated with composition event

Thank you for the wonderful project.

I want “closeBrackets” to correspond to double-byte characters (eg “「” and “」”).
If you specify the following, it will not work as desired.

const defaults = {
      brackets: ["「","(", "[", "{", "'", '"'],
      before: "」)]}'\":;>"
    };

No.1: Press “「” on the keyboard. The closing parenthesis (」) is completed, but the entered “「” is not finalized.
スクリーンショット 2021-11-23 12.31.41

No.2: Press Enter on your keyboard to confirm (「). (compositionend)
Extra characters(「) and line breaks are inserted.
スクリーンショット 2021-11-23 12.31.49

By the way, the delete process works as desired.

I’m looking for a way to detect the compositionend(No.2 screenshot), but couldn’t find it.
CM.EditorView.updateListener.of(...) can catch the input(undecided and underlined), but not the compositionend.

I asked, because I wanted to take an approach that fits the CodeMirror 6 specifications, rather than an excessive hack.
I would be grateful if you could give me some advice when you have time.

(It’s translation software, so I’m sorry if it’s hard to convey.)

The close brackets extension intentionally disables itself during composition to avoid disrupting ongoing compositions. I’m not sure how composing of corner brackets is done—I’m not even sure what kind of keyboard you’re talking about where you could press them. Could you say a bit more about that kind of system you are using, and how you expect the keyboard to work?

Thank you for your reply while you are busy.
This isn’t an urgent issue, so I’ll do more research myself when I can afford it, and then ask as concisely as possible.