CodeMirror 6: customize linter

Hi everyone, I’m trying to adapt the linter (eslint-linter-browserify) to my particular use case. I’m using CodeMirror 6 with Angular 14.
Below is an example case of mine:

My configuration:

let editorElement = this.textEditor.nativeElement;
const config = {
        parserOptions: {
          ecmaVersion: 6,
          ecmaFeatures: {
            globalReturn: true
          }
        },
        rules: {
          "no-unused-vars": "warn",
        }
}

let exts = [basicSetup, keymap.of([indentWithTab])];
exts.push(lintGutter(), linter(esLint(new eslint.Linter(), config)));

let state: EditorState = EditorState.create({
        doc: this.val,
        extensions: exts,
});
this.editorView = new EditorView({
        state,
        parent: editorElement,
});

If you look at the picture, here’s a problem: the fatal parsing error does not allow the warnings to be reported (I declared variables without using them, so with the no-unused-vars property active should have been reported). If I remove the for each the warnings are correctly reported:

Since, moreover, my intention is to use the for each with this non-native JavaScript syntax, I tried to do this:

let diagnosticConfig = { markerFilter: diagnosticsFilter, tooltipFilter: diagnosticsFilter }
exts.push(lintGutter(diagnosticConfig), linter(esLint(new eslint.Linter(), config)));

function diagnosticsFilter(diagnostics: Diagnostic[], state: EditorState): Diagnostic[] {
  return diagnostics.filter(d => d.message != "Parsing error: Unexpected token each");
}

In this way the gutter of the error is not displayed, but it continues to not detect and show warnings that are not parsing errors: in fact, when the Diagnostics array is filtered, it only presents the fatal parsing error, so my return is an empty array, while what I would like is to be able to get all the other errors, warnings, infos, with the exception of that for each (and maybe add other exceptions, later).
I need to know if this is possible or if my need for use cannot be managed

This seems to be an ESLint issue? If that just gives up when it sees a parse error, then the code that connects it to @codemirror/lint won’t be able to get more information out of it.

Thank you for answering. If it’s an eslint problem I apologize for writing here, but since I can’t find anything similar around I’m a bit desperate. Do you think it could be a problem with eslint in general, or with eslint-linter-browserify?