Feature request: apply theme styling to scrollbars?

It would be nice if theme styling was applied to scrollbars / other addons. For example, try using the lesser-dark theme with simple-scrollbars - The colors just look wrong.

I’ve had to adapt my copy of simplescrollbars.css to work with lesser-dark, which is the theme I’m using. But the theme stylesheets could just be modified, for example in lesser-dark.css:

.cm-s-lesser-dark.CodeMirror .CodeMirror-simplescroll-horizontal div,.cm-s-lesser-dark.CodeMirror .CodeMirror-simplescroll-vertical div {
           background: #444;
    }
    .cm-s-lesser-dark.CodeMirror .CodeMirror-simplescroll-horizontal, .cm-s-lesser-dark.CodeMirror  .CodeMirror-simplescroll-vertical {
         background: #262626;
    }

Hover styling would be nice too:

.cm-s-lesser-dark.CodeMirror .CodeMirror-simplescroll-horizontal div:hover, .cm-s-lesser-dark.CodeMirror .CodeMirror-simplescroll-vertical div:hover, .cm-s-lesser-dark.CodeMirror .CodeMirror-simplescroll-horizontal div:active, .cm-s-lesser-dark.CodeMirror .CodeMirror-simplescroll-vertical div:active {
    background: #666;
}

There’s probably a better way to do this than to use the codemirror root element, such as assigning an additional class to scrollbars based on the theme in codemirror.js and simplescrollbar.js, but I’m not sure how to do that, or to pass the theme argument to simplescrollbars.js.

Similar things could be done for other addons.