I’ve seeing a unexpected behavior when use linter and Decoration.replace.
Some widget in doc
Some linter error in doc
Between IME pending
Then when IME input end, the widget in doc disappear .
Here is the screen recording (I repeatly press
d 5 times (with chinese Pinyin IME). upload gif always failed, so I use a online img hosting website):
And this is the mini size
Which platform/browser/virtual keyboard is this?
And Input method is system built-in Chinese-Pinyin-Simplified:
I’ve tried chrome’s plugin
google-input-tools, but everything looks fine.
I noticed that the
google-input-tools doesn’t put characters that haven’t been completed into the codemirror editor.
Maybe this is the reason?
I assume that this is the case.
Wanna follow the thread.
(Just wanted to comment to say I’ve reproduced this last week already, but the fix is requiring some significant re-architecting around how compositions are handled, and it might take a while yet before I have it ready.)
This patch seems to resolve this (and a bunch of other dodgy stuff that was happening around compositions).
05:30PM - 13 Jul 23 UTC
Instead of using a kludged replace decoration to pin the node in which
It’s a rather big change to a very delicate part of the system, I’m going to hold off on releasing it for few days to increase the chances of a regression being reported before this goes out.
Sorry for the late reply.
I tested ver.6.15.3 you released, that works fine.
That’s cool. Thank you!