The \r\n in the string is represented as an actual line break

Hello, codemirror is really easy to use and worth studying. I am currently using it, but encountered a problem. How can I make the newline character (\r\n or \r or \n) in the string real in the editor? Wrap lines locally, but at the same time keep the keyword and other highlighting in json mode.E.g:

{
                    "a":1234,
                    "b":"ok   \r\n you are right! \n very nice",
                    "c":123
                  }

Actual result:

{
                    "a":1234,
                    "b":"ok   
 you are right! 
 very nice",
                    "c":123
                  }

But the c highlight style of keyword is not displayed correctly, but the highlight style of string is displayed. Maybe there are other modes to ensure correct highlighting, or I need to modify the source code of js mode?

If the content string contains the actual escape sequence \r\n, it’ll just show up as text. I suspect you have some confusion about how your string is evaluated, and are putting a string with actual newline characters into the editor. (For example, you write value: "\r\n" in your script, that’ll do this—you want value: "\\r\\n".)

Sorry to be my fault, the json syntax itself does not support string wrapping. But I do need to wrap in the string, maybe add \ after the string like json5 to indicate the newline of the string?I’m thinking of other ways.